Thursday, November 15, 2007

"We're Not In San Diego Anymore, Toto....."

Yesterday the weather here in Columbus wasn’t that much different than what I had in San Diego, mid ‘60’s. But today, the high may get up to 40 degrees, and it’s been spitting snow. The forecasters are even talking wind chill! But you know the old Ohio saying, if you don’t like the weather just wait a couple of hours, it’ll change. Drastically. And I have a head cold, of course. A lot of passengers on the plane from DFW were sneezing and coughing, and apparently no one is aware you’re supposed to cover your mouth and nose when spewing germs out of your head. Oh well.

Still working on my thoughts about the 3 Day…I should have that done this weekend. I got my photos back and they are ok….I really need a new camera.

1 comment:

Lothian said...

Still working on those thoughts there Donna? **gentle nudge**