Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Woo Hoo, My Training Kit Came!


I love it when I get packages! My official 3 Day training kit came. As you can see, Katie was thoroughly inspecting the products for quality. There's a shirt, a nifty blue visor, very cool socks, a water bottle, a two-bottle fanny pack (hydration is very important), one water bottle, and something called "Glide". It's supposed to help keep me from chafing. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the shirt....I got an XL, but it looks small. Very small. But maybe it just looks smaller than it actually is. I hope so. Tomorrow is a gym day. I haven't been in a while so I'll probably be very sore.

1 comment:

Lothian said...

Yea!! Presents! Does this mean you can't back out now? ;)

*(what gym do you go to? I need to find a good one. preferably with a pool.)